This team is amazing! They are always available for questions, and they truly make you feel special. Their service is outstanding, and they keep their deadlines and their word. They are great at making everyone feel very welcomed when they come to close, and you can tell they are happy you are there. You get an upbeat feeling when you close with them that you don’t get everywhere. I can’t say enough about them – amazing service, great attention to detail. They go above and beyond.” – Lori Solecki
7000 NE Loop 820 | North Richland Hills, TX 76180
At each of our Texas Secure Title Company locations, it is our goal to take the best care of our clients and make them feel special whenever possible. We do this by offering outstanding service that we stand behind. Working with Texas Secure Title Company, you can expect personalized attention, clear communication, and a full team skilled at providing expert service on which you can rely. We do whatever it takes to close on time, keeping our deadlines and more importantly, our word.
Taking care of our clients comes first at Texas Secure Title Company. If you are part of our North Richland Hills community, rest assured that we will answer your questions promptly and keep you up-to-date with what’s happening with your accounts. Our entire team is on your side.
From personally picking up escrow contracts to offering off-site closings, the title team at our North Richland Hills office has you covered. We are dedicated to providing the community of North Richland Hills with expert service all for your complete satisfaction.
We provide the following services at our North Richland Hills location:
- Residential title insurance (pre-owned home title insurance as well as homeowners’ title insurance for new construction)
- Mortgage title insurance for refinancing an existing home loan
- Assistance with commercial title insurance as well as land title
- Working with the seller to cure defective title issues
- Escrow and Real Estate Training classes
- Spanish translation
Our service, your satisfaction. Here are just a few ways we go above and beyond:
- Personally pick up the escrow contract and checks or send a courier
- Send a “Thank You” package to your customer with information sheets about the closing process and title insurance
- Email a weekly update every Wednesday morning
- Secure a survey (either the existing one from the Seller, or order a new one)
- Obtain payoff information and order any payoff statement
- Order a home warranty
- Secure a copy of the homeowner’s insurance from either the lender or the buyer
- Send the title commitment, tax certificate, wire information and survey to the lender and buyer within 24 hours of receiving the title work
- Prepare a preliminary HUD-1 and send to the listing agent 5 days prior to closing
- Prepare a final HUD-1 within 1 hour of receiving loan documents