I chose them as my designated closing team because of their knowledge of the process, their wonderful customer service, and their ability to work with me as part of my team to complete the sale of the client’s home. They understand the importance of first impressions, from answering the phone to getting needs met. I have full confidence in anything I bring to them, and I know that my clients are in safe hands.” – DeDe Galindo
6401 W. Eldorado Parkway, Suite 202 | McKinney, TX 75070
At Texas Secure Title Company, your happiness comes first. Our McKinney team is dedicated to keeping you well informed throughout the entire closing process and being available when you need us. This is service we stand behind.
We understand the value of quality customer service, from answering the first phone call to getting all of your needs met. Have complete confidence that you are in safe hands when working with the McKinney team of the Texas Secure Title Company.
Our Mission Statement: To close real estate transactions in a welcoming environment while earning the trust of our clients through exceptional service.
We provide the following services at our McKinney office:
- Residential title insurance (pre-owned home title insurance as well as homeowners’ title insurance for new construction)
- Mortgage title insurance for refinancing an existing home loan
- Assistance with commercial title insurance as well as land title
- Working with the seller to cure defective title issues
- Escrow and Real Estate Training classes
- Spanish translation
Our service, your satisfaction. Here are just a few ways we go above and beyond:
- Personally pick up the escrow contract and checks or send a courier
- Send a “Thank You” package to your customer with information sheets about the closing process and title insurance
- Email a weekly update every Wednesday morning
- Secure a survey (either the existing one from the Seller, or order a new one)
- Obtain payoff information and order any payoff statement
- Order a home warranty
- Secure a copy of the homeowner’s insurance from either the lender or the buyer
- Send the title commitment, tax certificate, wire information and survey to the lender and buyer within 24 hours of receiving the title work
- Prepare a preliminary HUD-1 and send to the listing agent 5 days prior to closing
- Prepare a final HUD-1 within 1 hour of receiving loan documents