Texas Title Company – Hurst, TX – Service Center
I would describe them as #1 in overall customer service. They take it to a whole new level, beginning with an introductory and informational email to my clients. They promptly answer any and all questions, pick up checks for me and provide me with the information I need to review in advance of closing, rather than the day of. I have yet to come across another title company that offers so many services and treats their clients with such high regard.” – Shaylah Coogan
8701 Bedford Euless Road, Suite 200 | Hurst, TX 76053
Welcome to Texas Secure Title Company, where we put YOU first! Our clients’ happiness is our number one priority and we are dedicated to keeping them beyond satisfied with our title and escrow services. Working with Texas Secure Title Company, you will stay well informed through the entire closing process and we promise to be available when you need us.
We consider quality customer service to be of utmost importance. Know that we will promptly answer your questions, support you with an entire team of experts and provide timely updates on your files. We want the Hurst community to have complete confidence when working with the Texas Secure Title Company.
Whether you need someone to explain title insurance, provide some insight on title insurance rates or pick up your contract and escrow check, Texas Secure Title Company has you covered. This is service we stand behind. Our goal is to become your go to resource for closing and title services within the Hurst community by continually providing exceptional service in a friendly environment.
We provide the following services at our Service Center office in Hurst:
- Residential title insurance (pre-owned home title insurance as well as homeowners’ title insurance for new construction)
- Mortgage title insurance for refinancing an existing home loan
- Assistance with commercial title insurance as well as land title
- Working with the seller to cure defective title issues
- Escrow and Real Estate Training classes
- Spanish translation
Our service, your satisfaction. Here are just a few ways we go above and beyond:
- Personally pick up the escrow contract and checks or send a courier
- Send a “Thank You” package to your customer with information sheets about the closing process and title insurance
- Email a weekly update every Wednesday morning
- Secure a survey (either the existing one from the Seller, or order a new one)
- Obtain payoff information and order any payoff statement
- Order a home warranty
- Secure a copy of the homeowner’s insurance from either the lender or the buyer
- Send the title commitment, tax certificate, wire information and survey to the lender and buyer within 24 hours of receiving the title work
- Prepare a preliminary HUD-1 and send to the listing agent 5 days prior to closing
- Prepare a final HUD-1 within 1 hour of receiving loan documents