The closing team always finds a way to get things done. They are available to talk to my clients at any time and explain what is going on, and at the end of the day, after closing, they deliver my check right to my door.” – Scott Killian
2800 S. Hulen, Suite 203 | Fort Worth, TX 76109
At Texas Secure Title Company, your happiness is our priority. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service throughout the entire closing process and promise to be available whenever you need us.
We understand the importance of quality customer service, from answering the first phone call to meeting each of your real estate needs. Have complete confidence that you are in safe hands when working with Texas Secure Title Company.
Whether you need someone to explain title insurance, provide expert insight on title insurance rates or pick up your contract and escrow check, Texas Secure Title Company Fort Worth team has you covered. This is service we stand behind. Our vision is to be locally recognized as the clear choice for closing and title services within the Fort Worth community due to our welcoming environment and exceptional customer service.
We provide the following services at our Fort Worth office:
- Residential title insurance (pre-owned home title insurance as well as homeowners’ title insurance for new construction)
- Mortgage title insurance for refinancing an existing home loan
- Assistance with commercial title insurance as well as land title
Other services include:
- Working with the seller to cure defective title issues
- Escrow and Real Estate Training classes
- Spanish translation
Our service, your satisfaction. Here are just a few ways we go above and beyond:
- Personally pick up the escrow contract and checks or send a courier
- Send a “Thank You” package to your customer with information sheets about the closing process and title insurance
- Email a weekly update every Wednesday morning
- Secure a survey (either the existing one from the Seller, or order a new one)
- Obtain payoff information and order any payoff statement
- Order a home warranty- Secure a copy of the homeowner’s insurance from either the lender or the buyer
- Send the title commitment, tax certificate, wire information and survey to the lender and buyer within 24 hours of receiving the title work
- Prepare a preliminary HUD-1 and send to the listing agent 5 days prior to closing
- Prepare a final HUD-1 within 1 hour of receiving loan documents