Texas Secure Title Company provides truly great service!! Being a Real Estate Professional with over 10 years of experience I’ve had to deal with many in the title industry, and in my opinion in terms of excellent service, they exceed. They are professionals who treat your clients and other real estate professionals exceptionally well.” — Jean Sullivan, RJSU Properties, Inc.
1301 S. Bowen Road, Suite 310 | Arlington, TX 76013
At Texas Secure Title Company, we focus on making our clients feel special and well cared for by offering outstanding service that we stand behind. From providing personalized attention to setting clear expectations that we often exceed, our team at our Arlington office is skilled at providing expert service you can rely on. We do whatever it takes to close on time, keeping our deadlines and more importantly, our word.
Customer care and quality service comes first at Texas Secure Title Company. Know that you will always get answers to your questions promptly and that we will keep you up-to-date with what’s happening with your accounts. Our entire team is on your side.
From personally picking up escrow contracts to offering off-site closings, the title team at our Arlington office has you covered. We are dedicated to providing the Arlington community with expert service that leads to complete client satisfaction.
We provide the following services at our Arlington location:
- Residential title insurance (pre-owned home title insurance as well as homeowners’ title insurance for new construction)
- Mortgage title insurance for refinancing an existing home loan
- Assistance with commercial title insurance as well as land title
- Working with the seller to cure defective title issues
- Escrow and Real Estate Training classes
- Spanish translation
Our service, your satisfaction. Here are just a few ways we go above and beyond:
- Personally pick up the escrow contract and checks or send a courier
- Send a “Thank You” package to your customer with information sheets about the closing process and title insurance
- Email a weekly update every Wednesday morning
- Secure a survey (either the existing one from the Seller, or order a new one)
- Obtain payoff information and order any payoff statement
- Order a home warranty
- Secure a copy of the homeowner’s insurance from either the lender or the buyer
- Send the title commitment, tax certificate, wire information and survey to the lender and buyer within 24 hours of receiving the title work
- Prepare a preliminary HUD-1 and send to the listing agent 5 days prior to closing
- Prepare a final HUD-1 within 1 hour of receiving loan documents